Modern IT environments are constantly evolving and growing more complex, and so are the tactics and techniques used by cybercriminals. Your IT security needs to evolve to match. From network and endpoint to cloud security, our products are designed to meet the challenges of today and tomorrow.
Traditional security can’t keep up with the constantly changing threat landscape. Sophos solutions deliver the world’s best protection by combining the most powerful AI engine with unmatched exploit and ransomware protection, innovating new solutions to continuously improve security and minimize false positives, and automating incident response with security products that work as a system.
Our easy to deploy and manage network security products offer complete control over the security features you need across cloud, onpremises, and hybrid environments – all through a single management console.
- XG FirewallNext generation firewalls with Synchronized Security
- SG UTMUnified threat management protection for your network
- Sophos WirelessSmart, secure, cloud-managed wireless
- Secure Web GatewayThe ultimate in web security, control, and insight
- Sophos EmailSmarter email security with AI
- Phish ThreatPhising simulations and security awareness training
The benefits of moving your data, assets, and apps to the public cloud can be huge. Sophos cloud solutions solve the toughest challenges for your organization – enabling organizations to accurately visualize and secure cloud infrastructure environments and configurations continuously and confidently.
- Sophos Cloud OptixCloud visibility compliance, and threat response
- Sophos CentralPowerful platform for centralized security management
Endpoint and Server Protection
From PCs to servers, smartphones, tablets, and laptops, our endpoint protection keeps your users safe without getting in the way of their work – regardless of whether you are deploying in the cloud, on-premises, or a hybrid mix of both.
- Intercept X EndpointUnmatched endpoint protection with artificial intelligence
- Intercept X Advanced with EDRIntelligent endpoint detection and response combined endpoint protection
- Intercept X for ServerSecure your cloud, on-premises, or hybrid server environments
- Sophos MobileSecure, unified endpoint management
- Sophos Central Device EncryptionProtect your data in the event of lost or stolen computers. with the world’s best
- Sophos HomeBusiness-grade cybersecurity available for home users
Cybercriminals adapt their techniques using deceptive methods requiring human intervention to discover and stop attacks. Sophos Managed Threat Response (MTR) provides a dedicated 24/7 security team that takes action on your behalf to neutralize the most sophisticated, complex threats.
- Managed Threat Response24/7 threat hunting, detection, and response
Synchronized Security is the world’s first – and best – cybersecurity system. Sophos products work together, actively sharing information in real time and responding automatically to incidents. This elevates your protection, simplifies management, and enables you to scale security without scaling resources.
Sophos Central is the cloud-based unified security platform that allows enterprises of any size to manage all Sophos products from a single interface. Sophos Central also lets partners manage multiple customer installations from a single, intuitive interface. It’s now easier to respond to alerts, manage licenses, and track upcoming renewal dates.
SophosLabs, our global threat intelligence and data science team, uses the most advanced technologies and machine learning-based analytics to process millions of suspicious emails, URLs, files, and other data points at light speed to deliver comprehensive threat and malware analysis. With facilities on three continents, our team works around the clock to discover and prevent unknown threats, investigate edge cases, examine trends, and fine-tune Sophos products for maximum defense.
Analysts and reviewers recognize Sophos as a leader. Recent awards include:
- Named in the Leader’s Quadrant in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms for the eleventh consecutive report. Gartner has positioned Sophos as a Visionary in the Magic Quadrant for Network Firewalls 2019
- Earned the coveted Recommended rating in NSS Labs 2019 Next-Generation Firewall Group Test
- Rated #1 for Malware and Exploit Protection from MRG Effitas
- Overall Best Security Effectiveness and Lowest TCO from NSS Labs 2019 Advanced Endpoint Protection Test
- AAA Rated for Enterprise Protection from SE Labs
- Winner of the Best Small Business Endpoint Protection by SE Labs
- Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Endpoint Security Suites, Q3 20193
- Designated 5-Star Partner Program by The Channel Company’s CRN Partner Program Guide
- Swept the CRN ® Annual Report Card awards for network endpoint and overall data security
- Sophos leadership named among the CRN Top 100 Executives, and 11 executives named to the CRN 2019 Women of the Channel
- Recognized as AWS Partner Network Technology Partner of the Year 2019